Home

Welcome to Legacy 90.1 FM!

Team Legacy would like to welcome you to our website and radio station.
Legacy will be providing phenomenal information, education and entertainment for all ages, genres, ethnicity and cultures.
Please remember Legacy 90.1 FM is ran voluntary… So any volunteers, funders or donators wanting to get involved Contact us today on: 0161 222 0292 or use this contact from.
Stay tuned to hear the sweet tunes, live updates, news, competitions and information about events happening in the local community.
We hope you all surely ‘Feel The Vibe’.

Reader's opinions
  1. Kevin / Dee   On   December 17, 2017 at 6:55 pm

I have been recording that Mr swing for 4 months if im correct sundays 8pm uk time..
    I gotta question
    Is he for hire
    Props to what he draws out week after week old and new

Serious listener online
    Ex MANCHESTER tenants
    Kevin+Dee
    BONN

• Team Legacy   On   December 21, 2017 at 4:29 am

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your comments; much appreciated.

I believe he does gigs still. Please email your contact details to admin@legacy901.co.uk

These will be sent to Swing to get in touch with you. Please use ‘DJ Swing Booking Request’ as subject line.

2. Trini   On   December 11, 2017 at 4:08 pm

Hi this DJ Trini speaking here Miss DJ Lady C you are one of kind your music is you but lyrics go all over the world you are more special than a DJ you are Lady much more than .you are a Queen of reagge roots and all type of music You are the music of rhythm DJ of stars I’m happy for and your the music to heart .

• Team Legacy   On   November 26, 2017 at 11:33 pm

Hi Kev,

We do but each presenter will also have their own, as there are more than a few specialists.

Thanks for interacting, keep listening.

3. Tracey   On   November 25, 2017 at 5:49 pm

Hi I always listen to your station i love the music however I was listening in on Monday late afternoon on my drive home when a tune was played which I had not heard before I was wondering if you could help me by telling me the artist and title of the track please it was something like I’m going to my Happy station or Happy Nation ? I’m afraid that’s all I have I can’t remember any suggestions much appreciated x

4. Ant Morgan   On   September 2, 2017 at 1:16 am

Yo people thanks for the good work you do…. I heard Add and don’t quite make it out So would like your help when and where is the comedy show Africa Vs Jamaica thanks.
    One Love out

5. Jay   On   July 16, 2017 at 10:41 pm

Good evening, I was at a mixtape release party last night and there was one track that set the whole room on fire. It was even pulled up a couple times. I would love to hear this play over the radio so everyone could just feel this dope song. I have the artist name and information if it’s possible for him to get an interview on your station, I would really love to hear the inner workings of this song.

6. Joel Tomlinson   On   June 30, 2017 at 8:48 am

Hello,

Please can I have a shout out on today’s show for Micky G who is leaving BT Manchetser today! We love legacy and listen all day when we’re in work!

Thankyou Joel

7. June   On   June 24, 2017 at 10:48 pm

Did not know Mr Brutus Feel Good was ill thought not heard him for a while so sorry to hear he has passed my condolences goes out to all his friends and family and all members at legacy will tenner him for his infectious laugh and his caption Manchester also the good music he played reminded me of the Reno days may he RIP

8. Karl henson   On   June 23, 2017 at 10:17 am

Hi I was listening to the station last Friday from 6am and there was lots of out of this world reggae tunes I had Shazam them but lost my fone could you by any chance send me the playlist. Be very grateful thanks karl

9. Frank cassidy   On   May 31, 2017 at 5:51 pm

Check Out Brandon C ‘Destiny’ on YouTube. This lad is 12 from Manchester. He wrote This track By Himself. Credit To Anno Domini Beats For Creating The Beat. And Cameron Torrano From MMW Productions for Mixing And Shooting The Music The Music Video.if you like it we would love to here any feedback and hope you could help get his music out there by playing on your station.

10. Claire   On   April 17, 2017 at 4:34 pm

Hi I’m looking for a dj to play at my partners birthday party. Music ranging from 70s,80s,90s soul (gold in the shade,innocence, joy Simms etc) could you please give me details of someone I can contact. It’s for June this year.

11. Rik   On   March 23, 2017 at 5:09 pm

Hi you played a ed sherian shape of you ragga remix early on today trying to find it can you help me out…

Radio station is awsome just a shame can get out side of city centre