Home

Welcome to Legacy 90.1 FM!

Team Legacy would like to welcome you to our website and radio station.
Legacy will be providing phenomenal information, education and entertainment for all ages, genres, ethnicity and cultures.
Please remember Legacy 90.1 FM is ran voluntary… So any volunteers, funders or donators wanting to get involved Contact us today on: 0161 222 0292 or use this contact from.
Stay tuned to hear the sweet tunes, live updates, news, competitions and information about events happening in the local community.
We hope you all surely ‘Feel The Vibe’.

Reader's opinions
  1. Sarah   On   December 3, 2016 at 9:48 am

I loved a tune you played Fri 2nd Dec between 7:30-8am by Angie Stone..the lyrics went something like…when I went to bed I was feeling stressed and when I woke up I was feeling fresh. Please could you advise me what song title it is..I love it!!

2. Wayne Frost aka Frosty   On   July 11, 2016 at 12:28 am

Hello there, just wanted to say thank you for being on the air. Only thing hurts is when I look for contacting you in can’t find your number. When in the car, the djs says the number to fast and I don’t have a pen to write it down. Keep up the good work.

• Station Manager   On   September 15, 2016 at 9:43 am

Hi Frosty,

Thank you listening and supporting Legacy 90.1. Thanks especially for the feedback, we very much appreciate all feedback.

The text line number is 0759 964 2626. This is listed on our home page as well.

Best Regards

Team Legacy
      Keep Listening

3. Paula Barry   On   May 1, 2016 at 2:59 pm

Today Sunday you played a track and did not give the artists name it was ( you’ll never know just how much I love you) it was played between 3-45 and 4pm I think it was Shirley Bassy can you please confirm thanking you in anticipation.

4. Shaheda Choudhury   On   April 21, 2016 at 9:13 pm

We need to access the black people in power. Eg school teachers. In my experience they are apathetic and reluctant to speak out against racism. Maybe a black teachers association as part of the union movement. Teachers need to feel safe to speak out when they recognise racism and we need to get police out of schools.The violence they represent has no place with our children. Shaheda

5. elaine   On   April 9, 2016 at 6:26 am

Listening in… Cup of camomile and honey. Nice tunes to get my day started. Boom selecta. Elaine in Levenshulme.